Indusco Environmental has worked within the timber industry for over fifteen years, and as such has a complete grasp of all aspects of the air pollution problems that plague wood processors and manufacturers.
There are many reasons to employ a pollution reduction system in a wood manufacturing/processing facility, not the least of which are:
- Use of refuse to make plastics and increase revenue
- Formulation of fiberboard using refuses to increase revenue
- Use of refuse to make animal bedding, floor covering, etc. and increase revenue
- Use of refuse to make wood filler and increase revenue
- Creation of smokehouse fuel
- Compliance with air quality standards
We have worked with the following timber practices, among others:
- Wood Treating (insoluble oils and water solutions)
- Woodworking (cutting, sanding, finishing, etc.)
- Wood Incinerators (single chamber and multiple chamber)
We can filter air pollutants in a number of different ways, depending on the type and concentration of the pollutant. The most common pollutants that we have encountered in the wood industry are:
- Sawdust (particulate matter from less than 1 micron up to chips and curls several inches long)
- Aerosols (which form dense white emissions)
Regardless of the type and scope of your particular air pollution need, Indusco Environmental is the right company for the job. We have encountered many variations of pollutants in differing concentrations, and as such have built a large database of knowledge on the subject. With our experience and highly trained professionals, Indusco Environmental is the right choice for your air pollution needs.