A common byproduct of chemical processes is air pollution, in varying forms. Indusco Environmental has been helping the companies within the chemical processing industry since we were founded over 30 years ago.
We are able to design air cleansing systems for all of the following and more:
- Resin Kettles (thermoplastic, polystyrene, petroleum and coal tars, etc.)
- Varnish Cookers
- Sulfuric Acid Manufacturers
- Sulfur scavenger plants
- Phosphoric acid manufacturing
- Soap, Fatty Acid, and Glycerine manufacturing
- Synthetic detergent surfactant manufacturing
- Oil and Solvent refining
- Chemical milling
- Solvent degreasing facilities
Depending on the type of operation there are many options that you may have at your disposal. Indusco Environmental will design a complete system for you and inform you along the way of the different choices that are available to you. We will consider every aspect and option before designing the system. Regardless of the type of operation, Indusco Environmental is the right company for your air pollution needs.